The commercial arm of WNAC, Frilled Enterprises Pty Ltd owns and operates the following businesses:
• Derby Licenced Post Office
• West Kimberley Labour Hire
• Dumbara Burru Caravan Park
• Containers for Change
The support WNAC provides to remote communities differs from community to community, however services include enterprise and business development, employment and training, health and well being, governance and administration.
WNAC is dedicated to ensuring that local Indigenous communities have the strength and ability to celebrate their own culture, manage their own country and two their own futures.
We focus our efforts in the following areas:
• Cost Efficiencies
WNAC has a growing number of government and business clients.
Our clients include:
• Main Roads WA
• Maca Civil Pty Ltd
• Buckleys Earthmoving & Paving Pty
• Department of Health
• Gungalla Mackay Pty Ltd
• Derby Native Wildlife
• Shire of Derby West Kimberley
• National Indigenous Australians Agency (NIAA)
• Department of Social Services
• Kimberley Aboriginal Medical Services
• Nirrumbuk Environmental Health Services
Caterpillar 914K Wheel Loader
Tilt Tray truck
Tray top - Mitsubishi Canter
Our truck is modified to dual control to enable HR licensing of our workforce.